PTC News & Updates - May 14th

Thursday, May 14, 2009

DaphneClix.net : I received an email from them stating that they were not happy that their site was mentioned in this blog (May 12). I would like to clarify that sites mentioned here are not necessary scams, but I will try to put up info that I think will be useful to PTC members. In this case, I have just put up their TOS which had additional conditions for standard members when it comes to payment.

USDCenter : It is not possible for any site to pay $10 per click.

DuoBux : Said that they ran out of funds in January this year and now they are back.

PerformancePTC : No TOS or FAQ

PayDayBux : TOS - "Payouts are based on the income that the site makes each month. Account earnings are not actual cash earnings, they are simply a token to decide what you've earned, depending upon what the site makes that is why they are called Paydaybux."

MultiPTC : is down or gone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment